Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 16 years of financial experience, Ty has become the authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business credit repair.
Ty Crandall has become one of the most well-known speakers regarding business credit building and scoring. Ty has been booked for speaking engagements in many states across the United States. Ty has also been booked for international speaking engagements as far as Singapore.
Ty is the author of one of the most popular books on business and personal credit building named Perfect Credit. Ty has also written one of the best-selling business credit books Business Credit Decoded.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How consumer credit and business credit are similar, how they differ, and why each matter for your investments
- How building your corporate credit profile will help you expand beyond the need to use your personal credit to apply for new loans
- How and why to view your business credit reports, what to look for, and how to use it to determine your best options
- How to build credit for your business if you haven’t yet established a credit report for your company
- Why it’s important to know the criteria each lender expects from borrowers before you apply for lines of credit
- Why a personal phone number, a P.O. box and an unprofessional email address will hurt your chances of obtaining credit
- Why your information and details should be consistent across your applications, website and business listings
- How Ty works to help educate his clients, match them to the best financing options for their business, and maximize their credit potential
- How Ty’s book, Business Credit Decoded, helps you understand your options and maximize your knowledge of how business credit works
- What recommendations Ty has for business owners who haven’t considered building their business credit