Dr. Taylor Hartman, author of The Color Code, and a very successful clinical therapist with two Ph.D.’s after his name will tell you that his greatest achievement in life is not those Ph.D.’s. His greatest achievement is helping “the one” – the individual learning to see themselves clearly for the first time, and suddenly lit up with the possibilities before them.
There is power in knowledge – especially when that knowledge helps unlock the potential of success for you, and everyone around you!
Imagine what your life could be if you understood how to positively motivate yourself, your family, your co-workers – even your boss – and in the process build rock-solid relationships of trust! It would be so fun to get up in the morning and start the day.
Taylor Hartman International’s single purpose is to educate people from all walks of life about themselves and how they can most effectively enhance their personal and professional relationships.
Dr. Hartman is a dynamic speaker with a message that has immediate and powerful application in business and personal life. His keynote address will energize your group and prepare the way for further training through workshops and coaching by his trained consultants.
Dr. Hartman has appeared on numerous television programs including the TODAY Show, The Gayle King Show and The View with Barbara Walters. He has also been a guest on hundreds of syndicated radio shows and local TV spotlights and has penned many magazine articles.
Internationally recognized for his pithy candor and spirited presentations, Dr. Hartman gets to the heart of what matters quickly. During his eight years as a professor at the University of California at Long Beach, he was awarded the outstanding lecturer of the year.
Dr. Hartman’s first book, The Color Code (now titled The People Code), published by Simon and Schuster, is an international bestseller and has been translated into nine languages.
His work quickly became recognized for its simplicity and accuracy in understanding the unique complexities of human behaviors. His second book, Color Your Future (The Character Code), enriches and deepens the revolutionary theory initially expressed in The Color Code.
In addition to his seminar work, Dr. Hartman currently maintains a private practice for individuals seeking to improve the quality of their relationships and their personal mental health.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How you’re either driven by power, intimacy, peace or fun
- Why Dr. Hartman believes that your motive is born with you
- Dr. Hartman’s color code
- The length of time it takes to determines someone’s color code
- The only color that can be all four colors equally
- How the color code is a silent language that just makes sense
- Why you need to make sure to apply the right color to someone
- Why Dr. Hartman believes that what he’s feeling & what he’s seeing a need to be congruent
- Dr. Hartman explains how we’ll forgive people within their own color limitations far better than we will outside their color limitations
- Why, if you’re living outside of your core, people will not trust you
- Why Dr. Hartman feels that what you do for a living should give a lot of meaning to your life
- The importance of owning your flaws