Ross Hamilton has been investing in real estate since he was just 19 years old and he has really done it all. Ross has completed countless residential and commercial fix and flips, wholesale deals, he buys and sells notes and makes a killing developing land.
Although he loves showing real estate investors how to accomplish more in less time, you’ve never seen Ross on stage selling real estate products.
Ross Hamilton has a rare talent set. Not only has he been uber successful as a real estate investor, he has made a very influential name in the tech world as well. Ross has raised and invested millions into tech companies.
In 2011 Ross was nominated by Entrepreneur Magazine for emerging entrepreneur of the year.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why 80% of millionaires make their first million in real estate
- How Ross bought his first property at 19 years old and built great cash flow
- Why networking is key in making money
- Why Ross decided to build a social network just for real estate called Connected Investors which is growing quickly and has close to half a million members
- A lesson from Ross’s first mentor: if the deal is good, the money will be available
- Why buyers are in extremely high demand
- Why — if anyone is wondering whether they can get money for a deal — the answer is 100% “yes”
- How people profit from the inefficiencies of real estate
- Connected Investors’ tools that help you get deals funded
- Why this is a phenomenal time to get involved in real estate investing, with technology and market sources in your favor
- Why getting funding for real estate is no longer a challenge
- Borrowers need more education, and Connected Investors’ comprehensive training course gives you the information you need when you’re looking for funding
- The number-one mistake when getting real estate deals funded: People dealing with scams and with inexperienced lenders
- Why you need to verify your lender and check their references
- Why the money you have to put down decreases as time goes on and when you have more experience