Real Estate Investing Tips – Doing Mega Deals
Mr. Hector Padilla is the President & CEO of a Real Estate Acquisition & Investment Firm in Los Angeles. He focuses on investments of $1M to $25M. He is a real estate entrepreneur and has been a principal investor in commercial property, luxury homes, motels, apartment buildings & commercial land. As a principal, Mr. Padilla has closed on over $86,097,000 worth of real estate. He has created Time Freedom & Financial Freedom by owning & operating his own real estate portfolio.
Hector travels the globe with his wife, 3-year-old daughter, parents & traveling home manager. He has made all his dreams come true from driving a Rolls Royce, living in the Hollywood Hills in a multimillion-dollar home, owning a beachfront vacation home, marrying his dream woman, owning his own business, and earning the title of Self-Made Millionaire at 29, Multi-Millionaire at 30, and now Mega Millionaire.
What real estate investing tips you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Hector Padilla learned at a young age to make more money doing less work, and how he has brought that lesson forward into his real estate investing career
- How Hector uses his career highs and lows as valuable lessons for his mentorship students, and why he’s so selective about who he mentors
- Why the value of a mentorship isn’t measured by the money you make, but by the money you don’t lose
- How to use GRM (Gross Rent Multiplier) to quickly evaluate a rental property and determine its market value
- Why you should be using the power of cash-out refinance and 1031 exchange to make tax-free profit
- Hector’s powerful PIG (Passive Income Generator) Methodology and how it can help you reap passive income while avoiding capital gains
- The secrets Hector believes are key for finding happiness through helping others, and his definition of success in business and in life
- How Hector turned breakfast with a billionaire into his insightful “Billionaire Napkin Secrets,” and how you can get access to the knowledge he learned
- What “non-refundable minutes” are and how to use them effectively
- Why you should surround yourself with champs and avoid the chimps and chumps
- Hector’s five important lessons you need to learn and practice to truly succeed in business
Resources and Real Estate Investing Tips:
Learn More Real Estate Investing Tips…
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing Classes?
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Investing 101!