Real Estate Coaching: Attaining Funding for up to $250k
As an author of one of the top real estate investing books, MY LIFE AND 1,000 HOUSES, Mitch Stephen hosts real estate investing seminars and teaches real estate investing classes to help anyone who wants to create additional income through real estate investing. From real estate investing 101 to advanced real estate coaching, Mitch Stephen has guided many real estate agents to advanced success!
Ari Page is the owner and CEO of Fund & Grow. His company helps small businesses and real estate investors get significant funding (up to $250,000 and more) and much of it is at zero percent interest via creative credit card financing. To date, the Company has raised over $250M in credit for its small business clients. Ari acquired the Company in 2009 and has grown Fund & Grow by 450% despite the great recession. Their approach to employees, affiliates and vendors the same – treat people with kindness, respect and care, go out of your way for them, and everybody wins. Ari resides in Spring Hill, Florida with his wife, Maja, and their two children.
Mike Banks is the COO and Marketing Director of Fund & Grow and works directly with CEO Ari Page. With over 8 years of success and growth, they have built a thriving business based on offering exceptional service to their customers and a dynamic and rewarding work environment to their employees.
Mike regularly hosts live webinars and creates elite Joint Ventures and Partnerships with other Expert Trainers and Affiliate networks, many of which are looking to help their clientele finance deals and purchases at 0% for 12-18 months.
What you’ll learn from Mitch Stephen, real estate mentor, in this episode:
- What you can do to make your real estate business explode
- How your life can be negatively impacted by bad credit
- Ways your credit affects your real estate business
- Fund and Grow: how it works and the types of credit lines it offers
- Benefits of having a business credit card
- Using card stacking to get $2-300,000 for your business without harming your personal credit
- The difference between good debt and bad debt
- Why you should consider credit cards vs other types of debt for your real estate business
- Dangers of using personal credit cards for your business
- Mike and Ari’s successful history in the loan business
- Different types of businesses that use Fund and Grow
- Ways 0% interest business credit cards can help improve your real estate business
- How to make your deal a no-brainer for your lender
- Why 8 out of 10 businesses fail within the first 18 months
- The types of properties you should buy with unsecured funding
- Benefits of unsecured funding in regards to assets
- How Fund and Grow helps you get the largest amount of money possible
- Why you should delegate fixing your credit
- The capital acquisition process: what it is and how Mike and Ari will help you through it
- Simple reasons you might not be getting approved for credit
- Reasons it can take a while to correct errors and improve your credit score
- Why banks prefer unsecured loans
- How quickly you can get your money with Fund and Grow
More Real Estate Coaching…
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing Seminars
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Mentor Program!