As an author of one of the top real estate investing books, MY LIFE AND 1,000 HOUSES, Mitch Stephen hosts real estate investing seminars and teaches real estate investing classes to help anyone who wants to create additional income through real estate investing. From real estate investing 101 to advanced real estate coaching, Mitch Stephen has guided many real estate agents to advanced success!
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 23+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to https://1000houses.com/books/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why many investors tend to blow off leads that they don’t think are valuable to themselves, though they could still be valuable to someone
- Why real estate is often about limiting the amount of liability and responsibilities and why just buying and selling is often the best strategy
- The reason some people prefer to buy “slum” houses and some people prefer to buy high-end luxury houses
- Foreclosures, tax liens, and other encumbrances: why these may make properties less attractive to you, but still attractive to someone
- Why Mitch deals with both primary leads — his own leads — and secondary leads, which others may be interested in
- How undesirable leads can still be followed up with low offers and turned into other leads, if someone else is interested in them
- Mitch’s sequence of lists he can use to forward leads to, in the event a property isn’t to his liking
- Mitch’s mentorship, which focuses on not fitting a square peg into a round hole
- How through mentorship, people can be challenged and grow in business, with external forces supporting and guiding them
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: