Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to http://1000houses.com/the-book/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Mitch believes so strongly in helping others discover their full potential, and how Mitch found his own financial freedom
- The story of how in 1996, Mitch was able to purchase 45 houses during his first nine months of investing
- How Mitch used all the setbacks and mistakes he’s made over the course of his career as learning opportunities
- Why Mitch began the Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast to empower his own learning and growth
- Why Mitch opens up his yearly vacation to the public to spend it with his listeners and fans
- How Mitch’s connection to his listeners has opened doors and created opportunities he never imagined
- Mitch shares anecdotes from interactions with his listeners and stories of how he makes money by helping others
- How Mitch has successfully monetized his expertise by ensuring that people get value from what they pay for
- How Mitch and Stephen have opened each other’s eyes to new opportunities
- Learn more about how you can attend a course in profitable podcasting being taught by Mitch and Stephen