Matt Motil is a real estate investor and agent. He has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of investors from all over the world and helped them to grow massive wealth and passive income through remote real estate investments. He also leads a retail real estate team working with buyers and sellers servicing all 50 states. When he has the spare time, he teaches college courses as an adjunct professor at a handful of colleges and universities.
Before real estate, Matt Motil spent 17 years as a project manager and licensed engineer in the construction industry building bridges, highways and industrial plants throughout the United States. Through his research and firsthand experiences, he’s leveraged his passions to become an author, mentor, and teacher, and has helped people all over the world unlock their passions to achieve their highest potential.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The worst debt that you could possibly have
- How difficult it can be to transition from having a boss to being your own boss
- What true entrepreneurship is really all about
- A life-changing event for Matt that led him to reassess & change many things in his life
- The importance of having people in your life who support what you do & are like-minded
- Why Matt is a firm believer in therapy
- The story of when Matt knew it was his last day at his “job”
- Why you shouldn’t wait for the perfect moment to leave your job if you’re not happy
- Matt’s new book, “Man on Fire”, and why he wrote it