To the speaking industry and the clients he serves, Marcedes Fuller is regarded as an authentic speaker and innovative communicator known for his intelligence, image, and the inspirational impact he leaves on every audience. Marcedes is emerging nationally as a leading motivational speaker, success coach, author, and trusted consultant.
Dynamic, empowered, and motivated are just a few words used to describe inspirational speaker and “America’s Imagepreneur,” Marcedes Fuller. Fuller travels nationally to inspire businesses, academic institutions, and individuals to move to their desired plateaus of success. Through his consulting firm, Imagepreneurs Public Image Relations, Marcedes works to help companies and individuals prosper in areas such as image and brand development, leadership development, spiritual empowerment, executive speech delivery, and coaching by providing innovative speaking, training, branding, writing, and consulting solutions.
Marcedes Fuller speaks to audiences on taking control of their image, the power of a brand, diversity relations, risk taking, entrepreneurship, educational leadership, success, and career and life transition. Marcedes seeks to create and inspire a culture interested in shaping the world! The attitude and pride he displays in his work is contagious, and will leave you inspired to move forward and not turn back!
“America’s Imagepreneur” is a recognized, accomplished, and award-winning speaker and educator who is dedicated to serving the masses. Marcedes is the author of While You Were Out From “Work” a powerful life application and transformation guide geared to help you maximize your off time to prosper like never before. Marcedes has been featured on television, radio, and in print as a media personality and commentator. Fuller is one to keep your eyes and ears on!
In addition to his duties with Imagepreneurs Public Image Relations, he is a community servant and an avid humanitarian. Fuller is a mentor and belongs to a number of community organizations and professional associations. Marcedes is a native of San Antonio, Texas the home of the Alamo.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Marcedes believes in servant leadership and how that drives his work
- The importance of finding something bigger than yourself to believe in
- The concept of diversity relations in corporations and higher education
- Marcedes’ new book, “While You Were Out From Work” and some of the topics that he covers in it
- Why it’s vital to invest in what you desire to do
- Using trial and error to help you arrive at the place where you belong
- Why you need to look at everything as a learning experience
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up if you don’t accomplish a goal on time
- How Marcedes defines success
- Why now is the best time to take your next step