Abhi Golhar is the Host of Real Estate Deal Talk, an independent source of original podcasts, videos, and articles discussing topics related to real estate investing. He is also a Managing Partner of Summit & Crowne, a real estate investment firm in Atlanta.
He has been investing in real estate since 2002 and always used a “value-added” approach to identify acquisitions. Abhi enjoys working with investor groups to implement market-driven strategies which have the highest potential for success.
Also, he is writing for Forbes, Inc, Huffington Post, and is mentioned in the Associated Press.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Learning how business works through working in the field
- Getting experience buying and selling property, of any kind, from a young age
- Being engaging so that people want to know more when you speak to them
- Offering yourself and putting in the time to succeed
- The knowledge needed to win in the real estate investing space
- Getting involved in real estate investing even when you don’t have money
- Working past the mental blocks between you and your success
- Shifting your mindset toward winning
- Using courage and tenacity to work toward your goals every day