Barely standing 5 feet tall, 11-year-old day trader, Christon “The Truth” Jones is on a mission–a mission to help 1000 people become successful. And he does it one stock at a time. Yes! He’s a day trader.
At the age of 8, Truth faced off with his own bullies and penned his first book, The Win Within, to help other kids. He made $5000 in 90 days by peddling his book door to door.
An internationally bestselling author by the age of 10, Truth’s investor students of his Truth Success Series, an online mastermind course, include adults who want to soak up his wisdom.
During that same year, home-schooled Truth caught a story of a 14-year old investor who made $50,000 and he was instantly bitten by the investor-bug. His mom took an investing class; Truth soaked it all in, and a bonafide investor (whose Mom still needs to make his actual trades for him) was born.
He’s been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX News, CBS, Black Enterprise, Huffington Post, and Inc Magazine!
TRUTH’S TAKE on investing
“It’s much more fun to buy stuff when you know you own part of the company so I like to splurge on X-Box games and of course Amazon is my first choice when my mom has to order stuff.”
So what’s his secret to how he earned $10,000 in just a few short months of investing in the stock market?
TRUTH’S TAKE to discover the T.R.U.T.H. about the company.
T – Tap 20 companies that you really like. Be sure to choose companies in which you already buy their stuff
R – Research these companies and find everything you can. Read AND watch the news
U – Understand the company’s historical data. How has it been performing in the past? There could be key indicators to predict its future performance
T – Trade AFTER closing. Investing can be an emotional roller coaster. Sleep on it and trade the next day
H – Have an entry & exit strategy. Know what your bottom line numbers are, to determine when you will buy the stock and when you have hit your profit number so you get out. And stick to it!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How eleven year old Christon “The Truth” Jones became an author, a day trader and entrepreneur
- How The Truth made over $5000 in 90 days selling his self-published book at the age of eight
- Why self-study, passion and drive have helped The Truth develop a wisdom beyond his years
- Why The Truth began day-trading in stocks and found significant financial success
- Why he chose the name “The Truth”, and how it ties into his business philosophy
- How The Truth has become a sought-after speaker and has given numerous interviews with major media outlets
- Why The Truth’s passion is speaking to urban youth and former athletes to teach them how to make money investing
- Why The Truth became a self-starting entrepreneur at the age of eight to deal with bullying from his football team
- Why his passion for helping others and support and encouragement from his mother have given The Truth the drive to succeed
- The Truth’s plans for the next year, including his own upcoming kids-only business conference