Joy Gendusa is an entrepreneur, business owner, author, established speaker and philanthropist. She is the Founder and CEO of PostcardMania, a rapidly expanding marketing company specializing in lead generation for small to large-sized businesses. With only a phone, a computer and postcard marketing, Joy grew PostcardMania from a startup into an industry leader generating more than $49 million in annual revenue and employing more than 200 people in the Tampa Bay, FL area.
As a business leader, Joy has been awarded the Tampa Bay CEO of the Year, Entrepreneur BusinessWoman of the Year in Tampa Bay, and twice been an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist. Her company, PostcardMania, has been named to the Inc. 500 and the Inc. 5000 lists and has helped over 73,000 small businesses with their marketing.
You can request free postcard samples from Joy’s company, PostcardMania, or connect with Joy by emailing Joy.Gendusa@PostcardMania.com
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Everywhere Small Business: PostcardMania’s direct mail service that adds a call tracking number, mail tracking code, a Google component, and a Facebook component
- Why showing people your message on multiple fronts is far more effective than traditional direct mail could ever be
- How to get 1,000 free postcards to send
- Retargeting: what happens when you see a product online (like on Amazon, for example) and then start seeing ads for that all over the internet
- How a retargeting strategy legitimizes your business in a way that just sending out postcards never could Industries beyond real estate that can utilize this
- Why 95% of people that are interested in what it says on your postcard are going to go to your website before they take action
- Why 96% of the people that go to your website are going to leave without doing anything
- How having a retargeting strategy in place can boost your response up to 400%
- Why 76% of customers that use Everywhere Small Business reorder