Real Estate Mentoring
Leading real estate mentor and real estate coach, Mitch Stephen, interviews Mike Powell and Tim Macy. Tune into the episode to get real estate investing tips from these industry experts.
Mike Powell is a creative real estate investor from San Antonio, Texas. He began selling commercial real estate in his early twenties to put himself through college at Texas A&M.
His goal was to make his first million by age thirty. He smashed that goal. Today he specializes in finding private lenders, seller financing, and buying self-storage facilities.
Mike continues to grow substantially year after year and attributes his success to God and his endless desire to keep learning and improving. He says, “I am a reflection of the mentors in my life.”
Tim Macy is an Air Force Veteran and Real Estate Investor. He is a licensed agent with eXp Realty and leader of the Terrell-Macy Group. Tim and his partner Emily bring a unique product to the San Antonio real estate market, offering investors an investor-friendly team while providing all of the great marketing and sales of a retail team. Tim is experienced in renovations, rentals, REOs, auctions, owner finance, and many other types of transactions.
What you’ll learn from these real estate coaches about in this episode:
- The new revolution coming in the real estate arena
- How agents can build an income stream with this new revolution
- How to get paid commission for people under you without having to “babysit” them
- The importance of a platform for a business
- Secrets of the trade that have made eXp grow and become successful so quickly
- Why someone would want to leave their current brokerage for eXp
- The flexibility that eXp allows brokers to have
- How eXp fixes the problem of brokers getting tied up in day to day tasks
- The meaning of gross commission income (GCI) and what it means for brokers
- The strategy eXp uses to grow as a company and retain their top agents
- How social media allows the cloud based company to remain a tight-knit group
- Questions to ask to add people to your team
- The benefits of monetizing a deal more than once
- The vast reach of eXp across the United States
- Pros to being diversified across markets
- The importance of strong commitment
- How to get involved with eXp
- Advice on how to level the highs and lows in real estate
- Why you need to get out there and get in front of people
Real Estate Mentoring Resources:
Learn More From Top Real Estate Mentor Mitch Stephen…
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Coaching
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Mentor Program!