Chris Prefontaine has been in real estate for 25+ years and has built over 100+ single family homes (1990’s), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) and eventually sold his brokerage business as a realtor to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included doing real estate coaching with people throughout the US and Canada and doing condo conversions (multifamily investing in homes and condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and has participated annually in high end mastermind group ($25,000 each) personally with Ron LEGRAND. He also does JV deals with Ron Legrand for $1mil + properties. Chris’s company Pre Property Solutions buys between 4-10 properties monthly and a large percentage of those are done via lease/options as well as selling via special terms lease. Chris and his family/team has done over 75 million in real estate transactions. Chris also coaches others throughout the country to do the same. He has passion in helping others in allowing them to grow to their full potential.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Chris wrote his book “Real Estate on Your Terms”
- Real estate coaching: figuring out your freedom number to walk away from your job
- What can go wrong-things other real estate coaches don’t tell you
- Why you need to have living, breathing contracts
- Working with attorneys
- The “Yeah, but…” situations in Chris’ book
- Why Chris believes in bringing your family into your business