Heather Ann Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss, is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing. Since marketing her first online business in 1999, bringing together clients and personal coaches, she has played an active role in the online marketing world since before most even had a home computer.
In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months. Starting without a list, a product, a name or an offer, Heather Ann molded her client into a successful guru now known as an expert in his field. Heather Ann has been named by a few as an ‘Icon Creator’ or the ‘Wizard Behind the Curtain’.
She has instructed, coached and promoted hundreds of entrepreneurs leading them down the path to success. She has produced and managed over 350 seminars and events and hosted tele-seminars with many top online thought leaders such as Richard Flint, John Alanis, Susan Bratton, Alicia Lyttle, Tom Antion, Alex Mandossian, Legend Joe Sugarman, Anthony Blake, David Lakhani, Robert Shemin and many others.
Heather Ann currently is the Author of…Sexy Boss: How the empowerment of women is changing the Rule Book for sex, money and success (available on Amazon click HERE!) and The Game of Dating and How to Play it: A rule book for divorced men stepping back into the game.
Heather Ann Havenwood is smart, sexy, savvy and now stepping out from behind the curtain to educate, enlighten and empower women entrepreneurs to grow or start an online business and live a fearless and fulfilled life. Be You! Be REAL! Be the BOSS of your LIFE!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why many real estate investors move into online real estate marketing
- Why real estate investing is all about marketing
- What Heather has done in her multifaceted career
- How Heather helps out investors that want to start teaching their craft
- What Heather learned going bankrupt in Florida
- “Sexy Boss”: Heather’s book about how she survived the bankruptcy and came out on top
- Why you must manage your online reputation
- Why your online branding matters
- Why SEO isn’t as effective for Real Estate as other industries
- Kinds of marketing that Heather recommends using
- Why you should allow prospective customers to text your business
- The challenges of being an “in the moment” brand that people only use when they need you
- Why you need to track everything
- The freebies that Heather is giving YOU