Mark Harris has served many thousands of individuals, entrepreneurs, professionals, and CEOs throughout the nation and abroad, as an advisor, mentor, speaker, entrepreneur, inventor, and thought leader. However, he considers himself first, and foremost, a dedicated follower of The Creator, a loving husband, and a blessed father of his 12 children.
Mark describes his core expertise as being a “Relationship Capitalist”. Mark and his team can help catapult anyone in their personal, professional, and business life, to successfully leverage world-class partners. Mark’s strategies will change forever the way you live and work.
Mark is an Award-Winning Event Producer, Host of the Mastermind of Masterminds, Business consultant, Founder and Board member of the Thought Leadership Alliance.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Getting the right people for the right positions to craft your best team
- Working with people of world-class stature to do the work that you need done
- Using strategic partners and Mastermind Groups to grow your business fast
- Lesson learned from years of working with Mastermind Groups around the world
- Creating opportunities by taking action
- Improving credibility by becoming an author
- How to attract the best investors, employees, and partners through building authority
- Saving yourself the hassle by using testing measures to assess marketing
- Why you need to find people who will do what needs to be done