Tom is the co-founder of Ocean City Development, a real estate investment company based out of Boston, MA.
Tom’s unique lead generation system and methods have allowed him to transform from an accountant who had never done a deal in his life to a full-time investor who has acquired over 100 discounted properties in to fix and flip, wholesale and buy and hold without using his own money.
To learn his best lead generation strategies, go to www.learnhowtogetdiscountedproperties.com.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Tom’s background and how he got into real estate
- The point in Tom’s real estate career when he had to ramp up and learn how to generate motivated seller leads
- One lead generation system that Tom applied that did not work and what he learned from that
- The one thing that most people tell you when you’re first trying to generate motivated seller leads
- Why you should never rely on someone else to bring you a deal
- Spending your time on generating leads so that it’s the most efficient and biggest bang for your buck
- The top 3 marketing techniques that are working well in today’s market
- Tips for doing cold calling and why you need to learn how to do it right
- Some of the most common mistakes made when sending out mailers
- The importance of getting your cost per lead to where it needs to be
- Why you should be looking at areas of the market that are not being capitalized on and pursue those