Super entrepreneur and CEO of 123Employee Daven Michaels has made a career of living the American Dream. Starting his entrepreneurial career at age 15, Daven never looked back. Daven has turned multiple passions into prosperous businesses and careers. He has been a bestselling music and television producer, author, speaker and successful entrepreneur. Daven has helped thousands of small business owners transform their businesses by showing them how to play ball with the big corporations and beat them at their own game.
Daven’s new book “Outsource Smart” has propelled him to the top of the bestseller lists. New York Times Best Seller, Los Angeles Times Best Seller & Amazon #1 Best Seller, Daven Michaels has become an advocate for the small business owner and has appeared on numerous radio and TV shows globally. His books have sold 1,000’s of copies worldwide.
What sets Daven apart from many others is that he has applied his winning formulas to multiple businesses and has generated millions. He doesn’t teach from theory or basic motivational chit chat. He has a unique ability to evaluate almost any business very quickly and recommend practical solutions that can be implemented, ideally by leveraging others.
Daven’s expertise has not gone unnoticed by the speaking world. In a short period of time he has become one of the most sought after speakers because of his many years of experience and proven track record of creating successful multi- million dollar businesses.
Daven has shared this stage with such notables as Bill Clinton, Mark Victor Hansen, Les Brown, Brian Tracy, Dean Graziosi, and many others.
“Hiring employees overseas is uncharted waters.” “Without a sturdy vessel, and a well thought out course of action, a business is destined for a failure.” Daven helps small business navigate these uncharted waters. “For the first time in history, armed with the tools and knowledge, a small business can actually level the playing field and trounce the competition, even if the competition is a huge multinational conglomerate.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How & why the Philippines is a big source for outsourcing work
- What you can expect to pay for an overseas virtual assistant & the tasks that they are good at doing
- The two options that you have when working with an overseas employee
- The best way to train a virtual assistant as a part of your team
- How the pay in the Philippines compares to that in the US for virtual assistants
- The low attrition rate & high security that comes with working with a virtual assistant in the Philippines
- How some people used to view outsourcing as un-American
- What Daven believes the lifeblood of all business is
- Why it’s vital to focus on marketing in your business