Ron LeGrand is from humble beginnings, a former auto-mechanic who couldn’t even make ends meet working overtime. Today, he and his family live in a 7,000 square foot home in Florida. He’s bought and sold over 3,000 homes and commercial properties all over America and has helped thousands of people to achieve their grandest goals.
Ron has been buying “quick-turning” for cash and keeping as investment houses as an independent investor and entrepreneur for 35 years. He has a system for efficiently locating, accurately analyzing, and intelligently purchasing certain very specific types of real estate, in some cases too quickly resell one of the several ways for immediate cash profits; in other cases, to hold onto, without landlord headaches.
People started coming to Ron for advice, word got around, and almost by its own making, he wound up in the business of showing others how to do what he does. It is a unique combination of marketing to attract deals, immediate cash profits, avoiding ordinary landlord problems, and rapidly accumulating wealth, a goodly portion of it tax-free.
As a speaker, Ron frequently addresses audiences of 200 to 20,000. He is frequently on programs with people like Dr. Phil, former U.S. Presidents, and famous authors like Robert Kiosayki.
Despite having fabulous wealth and income Ron continues to teach, mentor, and actually work to find open-minded, ambitious people to give his system.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Where to begin as a real estate investor
- How to find your way into the world of pretty houses
- Why you don’t need to be rich to invest in expensive homes
- Finding the very best homes to make the most money
- The art form of marketing for expensive homes
- Using automation and delegation to make passive income
- Being a decision maker instead of a worker
- Joining the gold club of real estate investors
- How to get the very best mentorship that makes you money