Claudia Loens is the Founder of Wordflirt a global digital marketing company located in Northern California. Prior to diving into the social media world, Claudia had a successful career as a High Tech Recruiting Consultant in Silicon Valley. For over ten years now, she has been providing web design, social media content, blogging and LinkedIn lead generation for businesses. One of her specialties is working with Realtors and Mortgage professionals to provide done-for-you social media content services.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Claudia’s Rocklin, California-based business, Wordflirt, helps its clients improve their marketing, social media and internet presence
- What the differences are between social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
- Why #hashtags are a powerful tool that make Instagram especially appealing for marketing purposes
- Why it can be daunting to try to be on every social media platform, and why it can be advantageous to decide which platform will reach your target market best
- Why it can be a useful strategy to hire out your social media presence, to allow you to focus on other aspects of your business
- Why engaging content is crucial to maintaining interest and engagement, and why you should focus on what your audience wants
- Why LinkedIn is a powerful professional networking tool, especially for real estate professionals
- What steps Claudia takes to help her clients, with a hypothetical scenario of helping Mitch market his real estate business
- How LinkedIn differs from other platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and what type of content you would post to LinkedIn to generate an audience
- What advice Claudia would offer to any real estate business owner who wants to get started in social media