Kent Clothier is the founder and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide, where he leads an amazing team of individuals that are focused on building disruptive systems that automate your business and push the entrepreneur dream and the real estate industry forward.
He is the son of an entrepreneur and thus is a serial entrepreneur by nature. Beyond that, Kent is a proud husband and father of three amazing kids. He’s dedicated his business life and ventures towards awaking the human spirit in all of us and inspiring thousands of entrepreneurs to escape the “rat race” and create the dream lives that they’ve always wanted.
He stands for integrity, ideas, companies and products that allow entrepreneurs to not only “learn” what it takes to live a successful life on every level, but the tools and strategies to create real change in daily life. He feels as though we have a gift and it is our responsibility to share that gift with the world and ensure that people respond. He stands against the naysayers and the dream killers. He stands against ideas, dogma, and businesses that prey on the weak minded and create a “herd mentality”.
As a result, almost all of his businesses involve products and services that ultimately change human behavior to encourage budding entrepreneurs to expand their vision, enhance their lives, and shake off the emotional baggage from their past.
Through Real Estate Worldwide, Kent invests and builds entrepreneurial focused educational products and services that empower individuals to create real businesses, active and passive income, time freedom, and lasting change. Their goal is to help to “wake people up” to the real possibilities in today’s amazing real estate market and beyond. In their first 10 years, they have been able to have a positive impact on over 20,000 entrepreneurs around the world. Their mission for the next 10 years is to impact 2 million people and to change their lives and create their “dent in the universe”.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Kent’s background and how he and his family created several businesses
- Why you need to figure out what you really want vs. what you think you want
- How to automate your business
- How Kent was able to spend less than 100 hours in his business last year
- Why Kent focuses his time on helping and teaching entrepreneurship
- The structure of Kent’s 11 multimillion dollar companies that fall under four different umbrellas
- Why you should slow down, take a short term cut, and learn what you need to learn to be more successful in the future
- Why you must document all of your processes
- A story of a woman that Kent worked with who started as low as possible that decided that failure was not an option for her
- Why you need to set realistic expectations in real estate