Brad DeGraw is a self-proclaimed Amazon nerd and E-Commerce Entrepreneur who started with $100 and a WiFi connection and turned it into over $1 million in Amazon sales. Brad’s obsession with Amazon led to developing a system for creating best-selling products and a proprietary Amazon launch formula.
Sharing his best techniques, the successful author and sales marketing expert offers the “secret sauce” behind dozens of successful brands – and does this work with newbies through his “AZ Done With You” program.
Brad lives in Denver, Colorado where he regularly hosts webinars and local events for e-commerce newbies and brand owners to share tips, stories, and news about what is working right now.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Brad turned $100 and Wi-Fi into over 1 million in Amazon sales
- The system he developed for creating best-selling products
- Making money from home and how Brad does his job from anywhere in the world
- Why Brad is moving to Puerto Rico
- What made him realize he wanted to be an entrepreneur
- How Brad made money from cosmetics and other products before developing his own brands
- His free book “Amazon Launch Journal”
- Dr. Oz’s weight loss product Brad developed and became successful with
- What to do when you’re having trouble keeping inventory in stock
- Price elasticity and how to determine the best price for your product
- Popular products Brad sells that have appeal worldwide
- A strategy Brad uses to keep customers for 20 years
- Common struggles people have in MLMs (multi-level marketing)
- How his book can help you make money from home by doing things day by day
- Why online training and webinars work for Brad and his wife
- Finding financial freedom and who you’re supposed to be in this world