Episode 40: Technology That Sells
As Managing Member of Rylex Capital, LLC, Nick leads a diverse team of real estate focused professionals; primarily representing Hispanic home buyers throughout the Texas. The properties purchased and sold through Nick’s direction are usually single family homes with a maximum market value of $150,000.
Respected by his colleagues for his creative deal structuring, problem solving and leadership skills, Nick possesses the singular ability to empower his colleagues to create a collaborative, cooperative team. Continuously stressing the importance of building and maintaining systems and relationships, he provides associates guidance with the market knowledge, technology and resources they require to effectively meet their client’s needs.
Originally from Phoenix, Nick earned degrees in Operations Management and MIS from the University of Arizona. His corporate career included positions with Motorola, PepsiCo and Baskin-Robbins as well as several tech startups before shifting his focus to real estate. Nick resides in Plano, Texas with his wife and two children. Nick enjoys traveling with his family, coaching, volunteering weekly at a local food pantry and church sponsored mission trips.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Nick changed from flipping to owner-financing
- Why Nick uses LiveComm.com for his phone number collection
- How Nick has been able to increase the amount he receives as a down payment on his owner-financed houses
- The kinds of people that Nick would lend to that would get declined by the bank
- Why it’s so important to spend time with like-minded people
- How much business Nick has done this year and the kinds of deals he’ll work on
- Why you need to monetize every lead
- Why Nick gets to a contract as fast as possible
- Nick’s organizational structure
- Why Nick focuses on systems that can accomplish tasks fast
- Why you should have people who get paid when you get paid rather than employees
- Why Nick uses overseas virtual assistants