Mitch Stephen Solocast Episode #2
Episode 35: LiveComm Helps You Beat the Competition
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR:
Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,400 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to http://1000houses.com/the-book/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.http://LiveComm.com.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline you selling process. Listen in to find out what a time saver this system can be for you and your sales team.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Mitch’s owner financing strategy and why he developed LiveComm
- What LiveComm is and how it saves you and you team lots of time
- LiveComm’s best features: creating text distribution lists, greeting message, forwarding options, responding to live caller and more
- How Mitch and his students use LiveComm.com to sell houses
- How to use unique phone numbers for selling different properties
- Why people are directed to call a prerecorded message
- How to get the most qualified people to call you
- Why text messaging is a much better way to reach people than email
- Segmenting your lists to hit a certain number of customers
- How other businesses can use LiveComm.com effectively