Mike Powell and Tim Macy
Episode 14: Attention Real Estate Agents and Brokers — A Path to Residual Income
Mike Powell is a creative real estate investor from San Antonio, Tx. He began selling commercial real estate in his early twenties to put himself through college at Texas A&M.
His goal was to make his first million by age thirty. He smashed that goal. Today he specializes in finding private lenders, seller financing, and buying self-storage facilities.
Mike continues to grow substantially year after year and attributes his success to God and his endless desire to keep learning and improving. He says, “I am a reflection of the mentors in my life”.
Tim Macy is an Air Force Veteran and Real Estate Investor. He is a licensed agent with eXp Realty and leader of the Terrell-Macy Group. Tim and his partner Emily bring a unique product to the San Antonio real estate market, offering investors an investor friendly team while providing all of the great marketing and sales of a retail team. Tim is experienced in renovations, rentals, REOs, auctions, owner finance, and many other types of transactions.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What eXp is and how it’s changing the game
- How using a cloud based brokerage will save YOU time
- The training that eXp provides and why it’s better than traditional brokerage training
- Why eXp is simply a financially superior solution to your brokerage needs — both now and in the future
- How eXp’s revenue sharing system rewards mentorship
- How eXp eliminates a lot of overhead for brokers and allows them to have many more agents underneath them
- The physical office spaces that eXp offers when needed
- Why Mike and Tim can’t imagine going back to the old way
- Why eXp truly is for everyone
- Why you won’t have any problems with eXp when it comes to protecting your brand
- The great success rates Mike and Tim have seen when selling people on joining eXp
- The great CRM you get to use with eXp
- The financial numbers you need to know about eXp
Moat Note Servicing