Episode 21: How to Improve Your Credit Score with FES (Financial Education Services)
Real Estate Investors in all fifty states across Canada and fifteen foreign countries (as far away as Australia and New Zealand) have long regarded the training, systems and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry,
Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, “Lou” draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having been buying property since 1976. He’s invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a proving ground for the most cutting edge concepts in real estate today.
He’s widely known as a creative financing genius who is an expert at teaching how to improve your credit score with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others.
He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated Lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, the world’s largest real estate investor group. He is also founding President of the National Real Estate Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups.
Husband, Father, Author, Lecturer, Inventor, Investor, Builder, Designer, and Real Estate Expert are all descriptions of this exciting trainer.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Lou works with Financial Education Services (FES) and some of the benefits that gives to his clients
- How to improve your credit score with FES
- Why your credit score matters
- The three different kinds of credit scores
- What can be removed to improve your credit score
- Results that Lou has seen his clients have from doing credit repair
- Everything that is included — and a way to get the services absolutely free
- How you can make money with the FES — and why this doesn’t take much time or effort
- How this will help turn your tenants into buyers — and why that makes for a great exit strategy
- Lou’s book “Doing Good While Doing Well” Get it Free