Episode 25: How to Build a Real Estate Network to Maximize Profitability & Why You Need to Know Your Network
Mike Hambright is a Real Estate Entrepreneur and real estate network expert that has purchased hundreds of houses over the last 8 years. He’s a professional rehabber, wholesaler, and owns a single family rental portfolio. As a national mentor and coach, his students have purchased nearly 3,500 properties in the last 7 years.
Mike is also the founder of FlipNerd.com, the leading social platform for real estate investors in America (over 60,000 subscribers and hundreds of training videos). In addition, he is the founder of PassiveRental.com, which helps people find, finance, and buy rental property portfolios as passively as possible, in several of the nation’s hottest rental markets.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Mike’s favorite interviews at FlipNerd and what he’s learned while hosting that podcast
- Why Mike is exploring other real estate markets — and why he believes you should start in your own market
- Why you need to work on a niche before expanding out
- Why you need to build a real estate network — and why you need to know exactly what everyone in your network does
- How Mike built his network — and why he used his podcast to aid in that process
- Why — if you want to talk to someone — you should make it an interview
- Mike’s upcoming personal mentorship programs