Thank you so much for agreeing to be a guest on the Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast. I absolutely cannot wait to speak with you. Before we do, here’s everything you need to know to make sure our conversation can happen without any mishaps — technological or otherwise.
Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast is focused on teaching others to gain financial freedom through real estate. Interviews with investors, coaches, and instructors who tell amazing stories and give invaluable advice for real estate success. I want our listeners to be inspired to dream big and reach the next level in their business and personal life.
Schedule your interview
Please click the link below to schedule your interview. I normally record interviews at specific times, but I can be flexible if need be. If none of the times on the schedule work for you, shoot me an email at Mitch@1000Houses.com and we’ll work something out.
What I need from you
When you schedule your interview through the above link, I’m going to need the following information from you:
- Company Name
- Role In Company
- Twitter Handle (makes sure we connect with the right person/account via social)
- Skype Handle
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (for mailing thank you’s, future communications or gifts)
- Links to whatever you would like us to promote in your show notes page
- Guest bio (for the website and use as an intro)
- Headshot (for website and social media)
We will record our interview on Instantteleseminar, and it’ll take about 45-60 minutes of your time, depending on how in depth we get with our conversation. We’ll talk for a few minutes before we start the recording so that we can get to know each other a little bit and check the sound. I’ll also answer any questions you might have, and I’ll have you pronounce your name for me. After that, we’ll begin the recording.
Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast is an audio-only podcast, recorded on Instantteleseminar. If you need to contact us about your interview date and time use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure our interview sounds great, please review my sound guide PDF.
SOUND GUIDE: CLICK HERE
You’ll also need to:
- Sit in a quiet place for the interview (e.g. not a coffee shop)
- Silence your phone(s)
- Connect to your headset/microphone
- Silence your Skype notifications (Here’s how: Windows and Mac)
- Turn off other on-screen applications that might be running on your computer
- Use a headset with a built in microphone or a stand alone mic with earbuds. Do not use a cell phone please
After our interview, I will promote your podcast episode extensively on social media and through my email list. I encourage you to do the same thing. Promotion on your part isn’t a requirement for being a guest, but I highly recommend that you bring our interview to your audience’s attention. If you offer an affiliate program please send those details to: email@example.com
Also, the day your episode airs you will be sent links for all of your episode information.
Thanks, and I can’t wait to speak with you!