Episode 34: Queen of Short Sales Greatest Tips
Dwan Bent-Twyford, America’s Most Sought-After Real Estate Investor, started as a broke, single mom who had been fired from Denny’s. She now heads up “The Investor’s Edge University” – A company that specializes in training new and seasoned investors in a wide range of real estate investing techniques through live workshops, weekly webinars, a member site, and seminars.
Having Flipped over 2,000 deals herself she is more than qualified to share her vast knowledge of real estate investing with America.
Dwan is affectionately known as the “Queen of Short Sales”® and is considered to be the Nation’s #1 Expert on Short Sales & Foreclosures. She has written two best sellers, “Short Sale Pre-Foreclosure Investing” & “How to Sell a House When It’s Worth Less Than the Mortgage”.
She is highly sought after and has been featured on Fox and Friends, MSNBC, Naomi’s Good Morning, Colorado and Company, and many other TV, radio, and print medias.
In addition to being the Nation’s #1 real estate investing expert, she is a Christian, mother, wife, financial counselor for her church, and a corporate sponsor of Orrin Hudson’s “Be Someone” nonprofit organization – an after-school program designed to keep kids off the streets.
Her goal never changes – to make a difference in the lives of others! God Bless…
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Dwan’s background and how she get into real estate
- Dwan’s first deal
- How she got into wholesaling
- Why you shouldn’t tell people how much money you’re making
- Why Dwan decided to teach others what she’s learned
- How Dwan met and worked with Steve Forbes
- Why owner financing is the strategy Dwan uses now
- Why using the owner financing system isn’t taking advantage of people — it’s giving them an opportunity
- Why you need to recognize people that don’t take responsibility
- Why you can’t afford not to have a mentor
- Why — if you’re going to make a million dollars in a year — you need to blow past that threshold, not sneak over it