Episode 13: Take Back Control of Your Retirement Funds Before It is Too Late!
During his 25+ years in business of helping folks to create wealth tax free, David Cole has seen time and again the dramatic differences in the outcome between people who step up to the plate and take charge of their financial lives as opposed to those who continue to do exactly as they are told and “trust” the system .
A favorite quote from his book is now more relevant than ever, “Get Rich Slow” …
“As a result of others controlling your money, you’ve been lulled into a false sense of security, believing someone else is standing guard over your hard-earned dollars and, thus, guaranteeing your financial future.”
Today, David is recognized throughout the country as one of the foremost experts on the subject of retirement plans for hands on real estate investors.
David has consulted with hundred of hands on real estate investors helping them to overcome obstacles that were limiting their success.
David along with his Wife Jill, reside in Prescott, Arizona. Where during their personal time they are working towards creating a hands on Aquaponics education center to teach families how to grow their own pesticide free, organic, fruits and vegetables.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Picking the right investment based on the time you have to spend on it
- What you need to know about the solo 401k
- Getting control of your investment plan and deciding where to put your money
- Why you haven’t been taught about the solo 401k
- What you need to do to qualify to the solo 401k
- How to deal with the regulations that happen when you have employees
- What you can’t use a solo 401k for
- The opportunities offered to you with the solo 401k for
- How to borrow from your 401k effectively
- Why people have ditched their IRA plans and rolled them into the solo 401 k plans (except for the Roth IRA)
- Dave’s after tax Roth 401k
- Moving taxable income into your retirement plans
- The differences between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- The free consultation Dave is offering you as a listener of this podcast